Friday, August 27, 2010

She & Him + Happy Last Weekend Before School Starts

Last night I went to the free She & Him concert at Pioneer Park in SLC.
I love Zooey. Oh and the Him, too.


Limney, JC, and a very tired Me.
My brother Iz.

Iker being so studious. he couldn't stop reading "the worst book everrrr!"


My friends Shirty and Cute shoes. i wish i could remember their names. Worst friend everrr!
Stuck in an UBER sweaty/stinky crowd. can you see the bookworm in the back?
Not even a sweaty crowd could pull Iker's eyes from the pages of his book.

Me, Iks, and our friend Jess hanging out in the back.

Note: I was too busy singing and dancing and being short to get a good picture of the stage.

Have a good weekend!

xo
P.s. get your pencils sharpened! Schools starts on Monday for the Y.

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm going to guess that stud of a brother of mine was reading 'Mocking-jay'. I'm DYING to read it. I'll have to tell him to mail me his copy. Did you not read them? I think they're FASCINATING (in a troubling way!)

Jaclyn said...

Fun. fun and more Fun! I am so jealous...

sydney gillman said...

number one. i look gross in all of these.
number two. i miss shirty and cute shoes.
they were great people.

Sabrina Danielle. said...

Dear Sarah,
I'm the worst commenter backer everrrr! He was reading Mockin Jay indeed. I also might add that two days ago he was telling me that I SHOULD read them. He's so confusing.

Dear Jaclyn,
You should be:)

Dear Sydney
1) you NEVER look gross.
2) why don't we remember their names?
3) your phone still gives me the creeps.