Thursday, December 30, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
2 11-oz bags of dark chocolate (You can use whatever your heart desires, but I am a dark chocolate junkie)
1 cup peanut butter
48 tiny muffin cup
1. Melt one bag of the chocolate and spoon into the muffin cups. Let set in fridge for about 1 hour.
2. Spoon little dollops of peanut butter on top of each cup.
3. Melt the second bag of chocolate and then cover peanut butter.
4. Set in fridge for another hour
4 11-oz bags of dark chocolate
2 11-oz bags of white chocolate
12 Candy Canes
1 tsp peppermint extract
1.line an 11-by-17-inch baking sheet with parchment, and set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler, melt dark chocolate, stirring constantly.
3. pour into the prepared pan and let set in the fridge for about one hour.
4. With a chef’s knife or meat tenderizer, pound candy canes into 1/4-inch pieces.
5.In the top of a double boiler, melt white chocolate, stirring constantly.
Stir pieces of candy canes and peppermint oil into the melted chocolate.
Remove from heat, and pour quickly(dark chocolate will melt) over the chilled dark chocolate; spread evenly. Chill until firm.
Break into pieces, and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.