Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome, Welcome 2011!

My mom and I being wild and crazy at temple square on New Years Eve

I'm excited for 2011 to come.
2010 was a hard year.
In fact it was a hard-knock-life year.
But I'm ready to say "toodle-loo!" to 2010 and "Hellooo 2011!"
To keep myself motivated and convinced that this year is going to be amazing I've come up with 11 goals for 2011.

1. Get my financial ducks in a row. budget, budget, budget!
2. Do yoga at least 3 times a week.
3. Graduate with my Bachelors.
4. Take a long walk with my soon-to-be-home Elder Ace.
5. Travel somewhere I've never been before.
6. Cook something new once a week.
7. Find a big people job.
8. Get my big-top-secret project under way.
9. Eat my veggies.
10. Let my broken heart be the past. For reals.
11. Snag me some man candy...kidding! Meet a new friend everyday.

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i want to do yoga with you 3 times a week! pick me!! and. happy new year :)

Sandra Perkins said...

I really like this goals specially the toga and vegetables part.( just kidding) love you Mom!!

Sandra Perkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.