Monday, July 12, 2010

(Sigh)

(The cutest pie. Even with a messy face)

I had a good weekend.
Did you?
I hope so.
Mine was full of:
Fia.
Wiggle Cars.
Mexican Trains, or Chicken Foot:)
Sharay.
Side walk chalk.
Eating cantaloupe out of the same bowl as 3 of my favorite people.
Jeems. such a pleasant surprise.
Watching water handstand instruction. yes , there is a story behind this.
Eating way too much salsa.
Laughter turned into snorting. you know who you are.
Phase 10.
Threats. a result from playing Phase 10.
Hiking at the hottest part of the day. best idea ever!
A beautiful Italian Sunday meal.
What seemed like a very short ride back to Provo.

Here's to a great week!
xo

2 comments:

Jims Porter said...

two thumbs up.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Awe what an adorable little monkey! I love that picture. I think you need to send me a copy! You are such an amazing auntie and sister. We are so lucky to have you in our lives!