Thursday, July 15, 2010

20 for 20


Last year on my 20th birthday I made a list of 20 wishes I had for the next year.
Here is my list in no particular order.
1) Sew a dress in it's entirety by my lonesome. Check
2) Become a BYU Cougar. Check
3) Feel comfortable in my own skin. Mostly check
4) Receive a bouquet of Peonies (even if I have to buy them for myself).
5) Laugh so hard I cry. Check x 10,000
6) Meet a new person each day. Mostly check
7) Enjoy a Friday at home. Check
8) Wake up to snow. Check
9) Buy a Diana.
10) Take Zumba. Check
11) Experience Spring in the Provo Canyon. Check
12) Find something so wonderful I can't live without it. Check
13) Always be true. Mostly check
14) Eat the best Pizza ever.
15) Live more creatively. Check
16) Help someone who can't help them self. Check
17) Survive a Provo winter. Check
18) Go on an impromptu trip. Check
19) Share the gospel with someone. Check
20) Make it to my 21st birthday a much happier person. Almost Check

If my calculations are correct that's 3 left and 2 months to go.

xo

4 comments:

jessica renae said...

almost birthday time!! so exciting :) remember how 21 is a huge step? bigger than 20, because you can actually say, "i'm IN my 20's" and not be lying. love you!

Sabrina Danielle. said...

I'm reserving the right to help you with at least one of those. But probably/maybe more than one.

Yeah, okay.

That sounds good.

Okay.

Great.

Sorry that I read this in front of you.

Out loud.

K, let's go get ice cream.

K.

Bye.

Sabrina Danielle. said...

The above comment was actually posted by Sabrina's best friend evahhhhhh. Check him out at www.sthtm.blogspot.com.

K. For real, though.

Bye.

-Iker

Jims Porter said...

Who comments on their own blog? Honestly...

:)