Sunday, July 18, 2010

Regret.

This weekend Iks and I went to Park City for some Ben Folds and the Utah Symphony.
If you were wondering it was amazing!
We went up early in the day so we could just shoot the breeze in PC.

We ate some really good pizza. I realized it's going to be really hard to find the best pizza. This pizza could be a contender though. Then we walked through this art gallery where a lady with a fancy- off - of -the- shoulder- top and sweatpants tried to sell us a $3000 photograph I guess we looked richy rich. After we concluded that neither one of our bank accounts would allow such a purchase we walked down the street a little further until we found a tacky gift shop.
Immediately the universe drew us to a rack of women's pajamas with cartoon moose on them.
"Don't moose with me!" Iker read aloud.
Next came, "I moose have a hug."
And the classic "I don't do mornings." Though this one did not use a noun improperly it did have a classy image of a moose in pajamas.
Surprisingly, my regret is not that I did not buy the moose pajamas.
No, no.
After we exhausted all of our moose jokes we came upon some geodes...
these geodes were special.
They had little gold miners and animals glued on to them.
They were so realistic you could even see the glue still.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw a pink geode with two kittens fighting over a little crystal ball.
Before I knew it my inner kittens inspired by kittens broke out "We are fighting over crystal."
After a few more jokes that included a bass and other controversial animals we left the gift shop.
My regret didn't come until halfway through the concert.
Only in PC can you find such fine souvenirs.
I'll never let an opportunity like that pass me by again.

xo
P.s. I find that midwesterners often have a hard time differentiating between a moose and a buffalo. ily.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Ha funny stuff! You are such a Q T !!!

natalie johansen said...

"we are wine bottles!" te quiero Sabrina, and I miss you!

Jims Porter said...

I Lexus have that Lexus.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

"I'm her mom! No, she's not!" Sounds like an enjoyable day! Love ya!

Jims Porter said...

Monica,

Why don't you ever answer the phone when I call you?