Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You

"Gandhi was traveling on a slow-moving train in India when one of his sandals slipped off and tumbled down to the embankment. One of his followers started to jump down to retrieve it as the train lumbered along, but Gandhi restrained him. He quickly unfastened the other Sandal, tossing it beside the first so that whoever found it would have a pair. I want to learn to feel like that."- The Temple: Where Heaven Meets Earth, by Truman G. Madsen.

Thank you to everyone who took care of me yesterday! (even though I looked like one of these). Your soup and delightful homemade bread, cookies, texts, phone calls, advice, visits, and prayers were all very much needed. I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am for all of you. Having a cold has never been so fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

xo
P.s. Happy March!

No comments: