Thursday, February 25, 2010

Impossible Things

“I can’t believe THAT!” said Alice.
“Can’t you?” said the Queen in a pitying tone. “Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.”
Alice laughed. “There’s no use trying,” she said, “one can’t believe impossible things.”
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why sometimes I believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!”
-Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

ct

Have a lovely weekend! Believe at least six impossible things.

xo
(p.s. this post was originally for my nieces, but I figured we all need a little reminder sometimes)

2 comments:

tifsong said...

high.
where'd you get those images?
they're beautiful.
you're beautiful.
thanks for the blahg comment.

Sabrina Danielle. said...

Dear Tiffani. They came from a photographer named Sabino. I posted his link under the pictures.

xo