Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monica


(I'm her mom! No, she's not!)

This weekend I had  surprise visitors. 
My sister Monica and her husband, Lukey.
I love my sister (and Lukey too! But this post is for Monica)
I love that she is my sanity when I have none.
I love that she makes me laugh when I mess up.
I love that people always ask if we're twins.
I love that no matter how alone I feel I know she's always there.
I love that she's been an example to me of getting through hard times.
I love that we have the same inside jokes we've had for years.
I love that we can sit in the target parking lot and share cupcakes.

Thanks for visiting, Monica and Lukey! I miss you already.

xo

2 comments:

Chantel said...

oh my gosh... you quoted kittens inspired by kittens!!! that makes me so incredibly happy! i may or may not have laughed out loud.

"i want pie."

"i want beef jerkey."

"double-head."

hahahaha!

spenceandcass said...

Ya, it was good to see them. I was bummed that I didn't get to go shopping with you guys. I think my kids would have gotten all postal. Glad you guys were able to have some special sister bonding time. Oh and I tried one of those cupcakes! Yum.