Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Summer Goals

You may think I'm jumping the gun by coming up with summer goals. This is not me being on top of things as much as it is me needing something to hold me over until the Polar Ice Caps defrost.

This summer I want to:

Spend a lot of time here...

Learn to make this...


Make this lovely...


Go on lot's of adventures here....
Sew one of these...
Wear a lot of these...
Eat an astronomical amount of these...

Drink lots of this...

Read this...

Enjoy a lot of these...
And forget about this....at least for a little bit.


xo

Post edit: I posted this last night...this morning I woke to a snowy provo. I think I'm supposed to learn to love the snow. I may take the advice of a friend who told me today, "When life gives you snow make sno cones."

2 comments:

tifsong said...

i like you.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Why are you so dang cute and creative!?! I definitely did not get that gene!