Monday, January 18, 2010

Ikea


On Friday night I had my first Ikea experience. I must say it was life changing among other things. 
My favorite moments:

-Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and lingonberry sauce. Mmmm:)
-trying to figure out the use for superfluous sock dividers. "Who has twelve pairs of socks?"
-arguing over the ugliest bed in bedroom existence. 
-walking halfway through the store and then walking all the way back to use the bathroom.
-having the Ikea police follow us around the entire store. We must've looked suspicious. Or maybe it was because someone kept trying to put things in my purse?
-being really glad we bought the house with two kitchens.
-wondering where the water goes in a shower with no drain?
-staying until they nearly had to push us out of the store
-listening to "Boom, Boom, Pow" on the way home:)

Thanks, Ikear. We'll have to do it again. Maybe next time we'll actually buy what we went there for:)

5 comments:

natalie johansen said...

I need to have an Ikea experience... we should plan a girl date to Ikea :)

Chantel said...

Hi Sabrina! you don't know me, but I randomly came across your blog and I love it! You are so refreshing! I also live in Provo! I'm guessing you are attending BYU. :)

jessica renae said...

...do they only have one bathroom? :S isn't a relatively large store?

Lyndee and Devin said...

I can completely relate to your Ikea experience. ha ha It's a magical place and always makes me experience such unique emotions. By the time I get to the home decor section I make weird noises and scream about every 60 seconds. That can't be healthy. ha ha ha

Rob said...

This is my first time seeing this! If it were on facebook, I'd 'like it' as many times as possible.