Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blah


Today is one of those days...you know the kind I mean. One of those days you just feel like snuggling up in bed and forgetting about to-do lists, drama, and dishes in the sink. Blah. So in honor of this mood I'm posting five things I'm grateful for right now.
Here it goes:
1. Dark Chocolate. Melts troubles like the sun on the 4th of July.
2. The ice being melted on the sidewalks.
3. My new boots. They make me feel European:)
4. The Proclamation. I love that I get to study that document!
5. Ingrid Michaelson. Specifically her song "Keep Breathing"


Ok. I feel slightly better. What do you do to get rid of your blahs?

p.s. I'm obsessed with this proverb.

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"

1 comment:

LUKE AND MONICA said...

You are so dang adorable! I am so lucky to have you for a sister! You are the most amazing person I know. I love you!