Thursday, January 14, 2010

If planted it will grow...


I came across this quote by President J. Reuben Clark in my D&C manual.

“As I think about faith, this principle of power, I am obliged to believe that it is an intelligent force. Of what kind, I do not know. But it is superior to and overrules all other forces of which we know. . . .

“[We] have had this great power given unto us, this power of faith. What are we doing about it? Can you, can we, do the mighty things that the Savior did? Yes. They have been done by the members of the Church who had the faith and the righteousness so to do. Think of what is within your power if you but live the Gospel, if you but live so that you may invoke the power which is within you.” (In Conference Report, Apr. 1960, p. 21.)




1 comment:

Stan Perkins said...

Remember and use that faith in everyday situations as well as in the life changing ones. I love you sweetheart.
Dad