Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

This semester I'm taking a class called "Housing the Family".
I think it should be called dream-on-cause-you-aint-evah-gonna-own-a-house.
I also think my Prof.'s motto is "I pity da fool who thinks they're gonna own one." because she's a tall ex-wrestler with sweet style and a mohawk. Our first assignment consisted of finding a "starter home" on a recent college grads budget (about 30,000-70,000 bones a year).
I was pleased to find out once I graduate from school I will be able to afford a microwave box and a spot under the local highway overpass.
The deeper I get into this class the more I'm impressed by people who
A) own a home
B) are still making payments on a home
C) can sleep at night knowing they're paying for a home

If you are in any of the above categories, you are my hero.

xo

1 comment:

jessica renae said...

does she really have a mohawk? if so, she's my hero...