Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites!!

Hello again friends!!
Its Jaclyn. Sorry that I went missing.

Here are some Friday favorites:

Burt's Bees Honey and Bilberry Foot Creme
A hint of honey is a great substitute to the normal peppermint found in foot cremes. This smells a little too good and you may want to lick your feet. Don't.


I unfortunately live in a place where the high today was 95 degrees and mixed with 100% humidity and you have got one hot, sweaty day.
So due to living in such a sweaty place. I have found Fruit Chillers, if you have not tried these yet you should. Usually they are next to the canned fruit
Grape is my favorite.



Ah, Shabby Apple. Need I say more?
Too bad I won't be able to wear this for another 6 months.


And this girl.....


HAPPY BIRFHDAY (thats how they say it here,no joke) to my Smeena!!
I love your guts and will eat a cupcake in your honor they just opened a shop right next to my house, yikes!

Your beauty, wisdom and humor astonish me!
Love. Love. Hug. Hug.

p.s. I ordered you a pandora bracelet. Don't be mad. hehe








No comments: