Wednesday, December 26, 2012

  This is what you look like after surviving an ice pellet storm
Christmas Eve Chez le famille Rodhain


Dear family and friends,
The past two days were filled with food, laughter, reindeer games, talking to you and more food. It was jolly, merry, and bright. But now it is over and today we suffer from what I like to call the Christmas Hangover. I would love to write you something with more substance, but I feel like all I can muster is this little lame email. I`m not the only suffering today. We went to the grocery store and they were playing Christmas music still. Sister Grossenbach looked at me and said in a voice similar to Scrooge, ``Do I hear sleighbells?` The good news is we talk, talk, talked and you know I am happy and healthy. And really what more could I ask for?  

However, if it were up to me we would just sleep through New Year`s. 

Much love and about 200 bisous,


No comments: