Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Gym Rat


(Does this disturb anyone else? Ok. Good. I'm not alone.)

9:06 a.m. Woke up. Decided I most certainly need to go to the gym if I'm paying for it. Rolled out of bed and found the 24 class schedule

9:08 a.m. Decided to try the 24 s.e.t class whatever that means at 9:30

9:09 a.m. Read class description "This cardio/strength combination class alternates strength exercises to sculpt every major muscle group with easy to follow step moves." Sounds easy enough, eh?

9:15 a.m. Changed into work out clothes and pulled hair back into an awesome ponytail

9:18 a.m. Checked email...bad idea. Got sucked into Elder Morgan's latest update

9:25 a.m. Late!

9:26 a.m. Where is my gym pass?

9:27 a.m. In my pocket. Right where I put it to avoid this situation. Out the door.

9:32 a.m. Pulled into parking lot and hastily made my way to the front door.

9:33 Walked into 24 s.e.t. class.

9:34 Walked out of 24 s.e.t. class*. And decided to try the elliptical.

9:37 Saw my life flash before my eyes as I nearly died on the elliptical.

9:42 Drove home in hysteric laughter.

9:50 Decided I may just stick with Zumba and yoga.

*Apparently 24's definition of a cardio/strength combination class means lifting 50lb weights above your head while you lay on a stinky mat on the floor.

I'm such a gym rat.

xo

3 comments:

Chantel said...

hahahaha! i liked this post. too funny!

jessica renae said...

haHA! this is even funnier in time increment form. i wish i could have seen that..hehe :)

Jaclyn said...

oh i am crying because i am laughing so hard!!! too funny!