Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Finds: Up Up Creative



Have you ever perused through the many wonderful items on Etsy?
Does it overwhelm you as much as it overwhelms me?
It does? Oh good.
Though Etsy is crazy with possibilities,
I ran across what may be on of my favorite shops ever!
Up Up Creative was started by a lovely mother/wife/artist.
I can promise you every thing in this shop is unique and witty.
I was nearly in tears as I read her Crazy Love card collection. too funny!
Make sure to check out this shop.
I have a hard time believing you'll be disappointed.

Next thing...
Happy Birthday to my favorite cowboy!
I love you, Dad.

xo

p.s What are your favorite Etsy shops?
p.p.s. Happy Mother's Day weekend!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

That cowboy looks so debonair... seems kindof an oxymoron.

Unknown said...

thanks for the up up creative love, sabrina. you're sweet and you've got a sweet blog. : )