Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"All of these things shall give thee experience"

Friends,
This month has been hard.
This morning my eyes are tired from crying
my heart hurts from being broken
and I want nothing more than to fall back into bed.

But guess what?
I feel great.
Better than I've felt in a while.
I would even venture to say I feel strong.
It's been too long since I've felt that way.

Sometimes I think we forget how fragile we are.
How hard it is to "get over" things.
I don't think we love ourselves the way we should.
I know I haven't.

I'm so grateful for
My parents.
My siblings.
My friends.
My Bishop.
The gospel.
My blog world.
My dreams.

Do me a favor today. Ok? Ok. Do something just for you. Anything. Just for you.

xo

3 comments:

Stan Perkins said...

In did, sweetheart these things have made you strong. Love Mom

Stan Perkins said...

tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away,something in our minds will always stay.
lest we forget how fragile we are...
on and on the rain will fall,
like tears from the stars...
how fragile we are..
Sting
I love you,
Dad

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Sabrina, you are amazing and will get through this and you will look back and think how much better off you are for having gone through this. You are the most awesome sister I could have ever asked for and I am glad that I can say you are my best friend. I love you so much and even though you are my little sister I look up to so much.