Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things that I cannot live with out right now...

my cellular device love, love, love
My Family
Hernandez Salsa
eCatalogue listen to everything. E rocks my socks:)
my horde of volunteer ride-givers
Modern Family
sleep
my chiropractor
Burberry Classic
jade fingernail polish
Jessi, J, Bieber, Lise, & GG.
My brown boots
The autocorrect on my phone when I text.
Burt's Bees with Pomegranate oil.
Jerry Sloan my fishy
Craisins
My History of Design class
The Bachelor my roommates have brought me to the dark side.

Things I have to live without:
My Car.
booooooooo! come back Mazzy!

xo

3 comments:

eCatalogue said...

Hey I love it! Thanks for the Shout Out!

lisey said...

welcome to the dark side. ;) ps i love you! seriously though. and tonight was a BLAST.

natalie johansen said...

so so so sorry to hear about your car! :( what a bummer.

good news though! i'm coming up tomorrow for a short time :) so feel free to stop by 103 if you have a momentito!

love you!