Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cook: Fruit Pizza


Today I had one of those weird days.
I felt snarky.
But I protested and decided by 12 o'clock I would no longer be snarky.
At 12 o'clock I jumped in the shower.
I then fixed my hair and put on make up.
Still snarky.

I remembered that I needed to make fruit pizza for a relief society activity.
I tried to do this without being snarky.
So, I turned on some Brazilian Lounge music and went to town beating butter, sugar, and eggs.
It's hard to be snarky under those circumstances.

Fruit Pizza

Crust
1/2 C. butter
3/4 C. sugar
1 egg
Beat until light and fluffy.
Add 1 t. cream of tarter
1/2 t. soda
pinch salt
1 1/3 C + 2 T. flour
Press into sprayed pan, bake 12 minutes @350.
Let cool.

Filling
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 C. sugar
2 T. pineapple juice
Mix together and spread over cooled crust.
Top with fresh fruit.

xo
p.s. who wants to go to Brazil?

1 comment:

jessica renae said...

me.
also, the fruit pizza was delicious, and so was the music.
mwah!